- Degree in Medicine from the University of Navarra, specializing in urology at the “12 de Octubre” Hospital, Madrid. PhD. cum laude from the Complutense University, Madrid.
- Extensive training abroad, including specific training in the management of urological cancers and its laparoscopic surgery.
- Medical member of the Urologic Oncology and Laparoscopy Unit at the Morales Meseguer Hospital, with extensive experience in the management of the various urological cancers
- Member of the Editorial Board of “Actas Urológicas Españolas”, and reviewer of articles in that publication on the areas of oncology, laparoscopy and andrology.
- Author or coauthor of more than 50 urological publications and over 120 comunications in medical meetings
- Researcher of several clinical trials in the field of urological cancers.
The most common cancers in urology are prostate cancer, bladder and urothelial cancer, kidney cancer, testicular cancer and penile cancer. From this clinic we offer a wide experience in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of these complex health problems. Since there are no two tumours with the same behavior nor two patients are alike, the management must be highly personalized, offering, after dedicating the time necessary for a proper assessment of the case, those treatments which achieve a greater chance of curing with the minimum of possible damage.Prostate cancer Rehabilitation unit for sexual function after surgery Bladder and urinary upper tract cancer Kidney cancer Testicular cancer Penile cancer