- Degree in Medicine from the University of Navarra, specializing in urology at the “12 de Octubre” Hospital, Madrid. PhD. cum laude from the Complutense University, Madrid.
- Extensive training abroad, including a stay in Brussels, under the guidance of Dr. Van Velthoven, a pioneer in Europe in the field of laparoscopic surgery.
- Medical member of the Urologic Oncology and Laparoscopy Unit at the Morales Meseguer Hospital.
- Extensive experience in laparoscopic surgery, having performed several hundred of such interventions for over 10 years
- Professor of the Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery Jesus Uson of Caceres in the area of urologic laparoscopy, one of the most prestigious Europeans centers in training in such techniques
- Member of the Editorial Board of “Actas Urológicas Españolas”, and reviewer of articles in that publication on the areas of oncology, laparoscopy and andrology.
- Author or coauthor of more than 50 urological publications and over 120 comunications in medical meetings.
Laparoscopy is a surgical approach, ie, a way to perform surgery. In this technique the surgery is made through small incisions in the skin, using a camera and specially designed tools such as scissors, forceps, stitches…Introduction Laparoscopic surgery of the kidney, ureter, upper urinary tract and adrenal gland Laparoscopic bladder surgery Laparoscopic prostate surgery Rehabilitation unit for sexual function after surgery