- Degree in Medicine from the University of Navarra, specializing in urology at the “12 de Octubre” Hospital, Madrid. PhD. cum laude from the Complutense University, Madrid.
- Extensive additional training abroad.
- Director of the Aging Men’s Health Unit and Andrology at the Morales Meseguer Hospital with extensive experience in the management of these diseases.
- Member of the Editorial Board of “Actas Urológicas Españolas” and reviewer of articles in that publication in the areas of oncology, laparoscopy and andrology.
- Member of the Spanish Research Network on Men’s Health
- Author or coauthor of more than 50 urological publications and over 120 comunications in medical meetings.
- Participant in various research projects on sexual health.
This part of urology is called andrology and initially it was conceived as the section that was responsible for the sexual function of the couple and for the reproductive function of men. However, we know with more certainty that alterations of the sexual sphere are indicators and warning signs of poor general health and are associated with problems in other areas of the body (nervous system, heart, hormonal, psychological,…) so andrology units have become true aging men health units.
The goal that we always have in this clinic is to evaluate the patient globally, not just the patient themselves but also their surroundings and family. This allows us to not only treat the symptom for which the patient is consulted, but to discover what the cause is and to cure the problem at its source or cause. Additionally, we diagnose and treat other diseases which might, otherwise, be hidden. This is the only way to achieve satisfactory results in the long term, improve the general condition of the patient and prevent further serious health problems.Sexual Function – Erectile dysfunction / Impotence Penile prosthesis Ultrasounds treatment Rehabilitation Unit for Sexual Function after surgery Abnormalities of the penis, foreskin and testicles Fertility – Reproduction Vasectomy Penile cancer